For you, as an Artist, you want to know you are being looked after!
Below are our key services that benefit you as a working musician;
• Seek out and book the most appropriate gigs for you.
• Give you advice about the music styles and genres required in the market.
• Liaise with all venues, managers and booking agents on your behalf.
• Negotiate appropriate performance fees and administer all agreements and contracts on your behalf
• Deliver to the venue any promotional material (such as artist posters you provide) that will aid the in-house advertising at venues where you’re performing.
• Provide advice on any audio, lighting, production personnel and other matters relating to the technical presentation of live entertainment.
• Provide you with detailed performance worksheets with all appropriate venue and performance details.
• Provide a 24 hour on-call service to you in the event you are sick or unable to perform and need a replacement to be arranged.
• Send out your dates and any other relevant information to public Gig Guides including those published/broadcast via press, radio, online etc;
• Offer you discounted options for paid advertising opportunities (e.g. via Social Media site Newcastle Live! and/or press ad placement.
• Depending on your career goals, promote you to our extensive network of industry contacts to procure whatever venue/s following due discussion and consultation, are deemed most appropriate for any particular performance date.